One look on Pinterest will tell you that gallery walls are a huge trend in interior design right now. And for good reason. Gallery walls can be created to suit almost any décor style, group of items, room size, or theme, and the effect a finished gallery wall has on a space is always stunning.
Naturally, we create lots of gallery walls at ILevel. From floor-to-ceiling collages of fine art, to smaller groupings of photos and objects, we’ve seen it all. So, we’ve compiled 10 images that represent our favorite types of gallery walls. Hopefully, they will inspire you to create your own.
1. A black-and-white portrait wall is a great way to showcase family photos. (Image via Pinterest)
2. Instead of framed pieces, opt for photos printed on canvas. This works well for a more casual space, like a family room or play room. (Image via Pinterest)
3. A gallery wall makes beautiful use of an awkward windowed wall on a staircase. (Image via habituallychic.blogspot.com)
4. Neon-themed art instantly energizes a room. (Image via babble.com)
5. Here’s a twist on the standard gallery wall. (Image via babble.com)
6. An eclectic gallery wall mixes art and objects. (Image via metropolitanmmusings.com)
7. This gallery wall is neat and clean, both in terms of the positioning of the frames, and the art inside. (Image via pixersize.com)
8. Black and white art plays nicely with brightly colored surroundings. (Image via bhg.com)
9. Live in a rented apartment or can’t nail holes in your brick walls? Here’s a great solution. (Image via theborrowedabode.com)
10. The light pencil drawings that make up this gallery wall create an elegant scene. (image via simplyseleta.com)